Cherry Stone Square Heat Pack
UK Made Cherry Stone Square Heat Pack is filled with cherry stones as a microwave heat pack for pain relief or general warmth and comfort.
- Cherry Stone Heat Pack.
- Filled with natural cherry stones.
- Warmed in the microwave as a cherry stone heat bag.
- Optional lavender.
- Can be personalised with your own text.
- 23cm x 23cm size (9 inches).
- Trusted WheatyBags® brand.
A cherry stone pillow is a lovely way to obtain pain relief from the warmth of this microwave heat pack. Cherry Stones are a natural product that is used to fill our British Made products and is a natural alternative to the wheat filling we usually use at WheatyBags.
Cherry Stones are a great content for the cherry stone heat bags for people who are allergic to natural wheat or simply want a cherrystone filled thermal pillow.
We offer many options with the heat pack including fabric and colour choices and the optional provence lavender which many people like as a natural relaxing aroma for their cherry stone pillow.
MAXIMUM MICROWAVE HEATING TIMES FOR THIS PRODUCT:
600w - 750w RATING - 2.5 MINUTES
800w - 1000w RATING - 2 MINUTES
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: Please take care heating this cherry stone filled product and be careful not to burn the contents inside. If you smell a burnt smell, the heat pack is best thrown away and a new one purchased.
- Remove all tags and ensure the product is clean and dry before use.
- Use the maximum heating guide (below) to determine the correct heating times.
- Ensure all grilling / browning facilities are turned off and do not place near a direct heat source.
- When first heated, the product will feel damp though this is quite normal and will stop after a few uses.
- After this time we recommend placing a small cup of water in the microwave when heating.
In order to comply with BS8433 : 2004 we are obliged to tell you of the following.
- WARNING - THIS PRODUCT CAN CAUSE BURNS.
- AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT WITH THE SKIN.
- TAKE CARE WHEN REMOVING FROM THE MICROWAVE OVEN.
- DO NOT INGEST CONTENTS.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT.
- FOR MICROWAVE USE ONLY.
- HEATED PRODUCTS SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN TO CHILDREN.
MAXIMUM HEATING (AND CHILLING) TIMES FOR THE PRODUCT ARE ATTACHED TO THE PRODUCT BY SEWN-ON LABEL AND CARD SWING TAG WHICH SHOULD BE RETAINED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- ONLY REHEAT FROM ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- DO NOT FOLD ITEM IN HALF TO HEAT.
- HEAT WITHOUT REMOVABLE COVERS IF SUPPLIED WITH THIS ITEM.
- SURFACE CLEAN WITH A DAMP CLOTH.
- Do not wash the heat pack with the cherry stones inside.
- Only clean this part with a damp cloth.
- Optional removable covers if available for this product can be removed and cleaned in accordance with the washing instructions label on the cover.
- Asthma Sufferers should be aware this product contains cherry stones.
- In the event of overheating, let the item stand in a safe place and do not touch until cooled.
- Dispose of in the normal household waste if worn or damaged.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Ensure that the microwave turntable can rotate freely.
TO USE COLD:
- Wrap the pack in a plastic bag (to keep it clean).
- Place in the FRIDGE or FREEZER for 1-3 hours.
- Remove from plastic bag before use.
- Be cautious and check your skin to avoid any possibility of freezer-burn and use a towel on your body with the pack on top to avoid direct contact with the skin.
- DO NOT PLACE THIS ITEM IN THE FREEZER IF USING ON THE EYES.
If you purchase this Product with the option for "Removable Cover" for cleaning, the outer removable cover will be supplied in the fabric and colour of your choice. The inner pack will be manufactured from a fabric and colour of our choice depending on supplies available at the time of manufacture (usually our natural value cotton fabric depending on the product).
Cleaning with removable cover option (where appropriate):
- Remove the Inner Product from the outer fabric cover.
- Do not wash or get the Inner Product contents wet.
- Warm hand or delicate machine wash max. 40 degrees.
- Wash with like colours or seperately by hand in warm water.
- For best results, lay flat on a suitable surface to air-dry.
Cleaning without removable cover option:
- Use a damp cloth or sponge to hand clean the Outer Product Fabric.
- Do not get the inner contents wet.
- Air dry before using the product.
What do these Cherry Stone heat packs contain ?
100% Natural Cherry Stones and nothing extra other than lavender when selected. Cherry Stones are the pips from the inside of a cherry fruit that are thoroughly washed and cleaned at the source before being used as a natural heat retainer in our pillows.
Do you recommend lavender ?
Yes. Cherry stones when warmed have their own aroma and many of our customers want the pleasant smell of lavender to mask the natural smell of the cherry stones.
Are the cherry stone packs heavy ?
No. Cherry stones are naturally light in weight and lighter than wheat filled heat packs. The cherry stones are more bulky and our packs are well filled to give enough bulk to hold the heat when warmed for as long as possible.
Do they hold the heat as well as wheat ?
No not quite though they do successfully hold heat long enough to use.
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£2.95||Royal Mail - 2nd Class||3-5 Days||2-4 Days||Tue 2 Oct - Mon 8 Oct|
|£7.03||Royal Mail - 1st Class||3-5 Days||1-3 Days||Mon 1 Oct - Fri 5 Oct|
|£9.95||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||3-5 Days||2-3 Days||Tue 2 Oct - Fri 5 Oct|
|£12.95||Courier - Overnight (M-F Pre 6pm)||3-5 Days||1-2 Days||Mon 1 Oct - Thu 4 Oct|
|£12.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 1pm)||Monday||Next Working Day||Thu 27 Sep|
|£14.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 1pm)||Monday||This Saturday||Sat 29 Sep|
|£24.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 9am)||Monday||Next Working Day||Thu 27 Sep|
|£29.95||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||3-5 Days||2-4 Days||Tue 2 Oct - Mon 8 Oct|
|£34.96||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 9am)||Monday||This Saturday||Sat 29 Sep|
|Availability||Available to Order|
|Despatch||Made to order (personalised) 3-5 Working Day Despatch|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|