Personalised Hot Water Bottle Cover with Emoji Design (Free 2 Litre Bottle)
Personalised Emoji Hot Water Bottle Covers with Emoji Design by WheatyBags® features your favourite emoticon, can be personalised with a message or phrase of your choice, and come with a free rubber hot water bottle.
- Personalised hot water bottle cover.
- Approved Emoji design.
- Free safety approved rubber hot water bottle.
- 2 Litre Rubber bottle size.
- UK Made with mock-suede photo fabric.
- Trusted WheatyBags® brand.
Personalised UK Made Emoji Hot Water Bottle Covers come with a Free Hot Water Bottle available (2 litre size), featuring one of a wide range of emoticons and with the option of adding your own personalised message these UK made emoji hot water bottle covers make an excellent gift for any occasion.
Personalised emoji gifts are a great and thoughtful way to treat a loved one on a special day, so choose from our wide range of emojis and tell someone how you really feel, share a inside joke or simply add their name to their new hot water bottle cover. Your personalised text will be printed to the front of the cover to really make your message stand out. The emoticons availabe to choose from include:
- Poo Emoji.
- Smiley Face Emoji.
- Kissing Face Emoji.
- Winking Face Emoji.
- Laughing Face Emoji.
- Devil Face Emoji.
- Angry Face Emoji.
- Heart-Shaped Eyes Emoji.
- Sunglasses Emoji.
- Crying Emoji.
- Unicorn Emoji.
- Praying Hands Emoji.
- Hear No Evil Monkey Emoji.
- See No Evil Monkey Emoji.
- Speak No Evil Monkey Emoji.
Your customised Emoji gift will be printed using state of the art processes onto a luxury mock suede photo fabric ensuring premium results and quality every time. Each hot water bottle cover is manufactured with a super soft-touch fleece backing for added luxury and warmth when cuddling up on a cold night. With every cover purchased you will recieve a free rubber hot water bottle.
Please refer to the manufacturers instruction card that is attached to your product for your own safety. At the time of writing, the instructions supplied are as follows:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY AN ADULT)
FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY AND HOT WATER BOTTLE LIFE, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS BEFORE USE.
- This hot water bottle is manufactured to the specification os British Standard 1970:2012 from natural rubber.
- When filling this hot water bottle, do not use boiling water and fill to a maximum of two thirds capacity or less. Do not overfill as this may cause the bottle to burst.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage, finger tight should be adequate. Finally, make sure the funnel is empty.
- If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns.
- Under no circumstances should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
- Do not fill from water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle.
- Prevent the bottle from contact with hot surfaces.
- Prevent contact with oil and grease.
- Check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage prior to use.
- When not in use, drain completely and store with the stopper removed in a cool dry dark place. Prevent exposure to sunlight. Do not place anything on top of the bottle during storage.
- Always ensure the water bottle is not too hot before giving to a child.
- Always use under adult supervision.
- Carefully inspect the entire bottle and stopper before the first use and before each subsequant use. Disgard immediately if signs of water damage or defects are found.
- WARNING - HOT WATER BOTTLES CAN CAUSE BURNS. AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
Cleaning with removable cover option (where appropriate):
- Remove the Inner Product from the outer fabric cover.
- Do not wash or get the Inner Product contents wet.
- Warm hand or delicate machine wash max. 40 degrees.
- Wash with like colours or seperately by hand in warm water.
- For best results, lay flat on a suitable surface to air-dry.
Cleaning without removable cover option:
- Use a damp cloth or sponge to hand clean the Outer Product Fabric.
- Do not get the inner contents wet.
- Air dry before using the product.
Can I choose a different emoji not listed?
Yes possibly. If you would like us to use a different emoji not listed within the options please get in touch and let us know which one you would like, we can then let you know if this is possible.
Can I choose the colour of my rubber hot water bottle?
No. Our rubber hot water bottles are supplied to us in a mix of colours. The colour of your rubber bottle will be chosen at random based on availabilty at the time.
What colour fleece will be on the back of my hot water bottle cover?
We will use the fleece colour that we think best matches the emoji you have chosen. For example a yellow fleece back will be provided with all the yellow face emojis, purple fleece will be used for the Unicorn and Devil Face Emoji. If you have any special requests please do get in touch and we will see if we can accomodate this.
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£2.95||Royal Mail - 2nd Class||1-4 Days||2-4 Days||Wed 24 Jul - Wed 31 Jul|
|£4.96||Royal Mail - 1st Class||1-4 Days||1-3 Days||Tue 23 Jul - Tue 30 Jul|
|£10.07||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||1-4 Days||2-3 Days||Wed 24 Jul - Tue 30 Jul|
|£12.95||Courier - Overnight (M-F Pre 6pm)||1-4 Days||1-2 Days||Tue 23 Jul - Mon 29 Jul|
|£12.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 1pm)||Monday||Next Working Day||Tue 23 Jul|
|£14.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 1pm)||Monday||This Saturday||Sat 27 Jul|
|£24.95||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||1-4 Days||2-4 Days||Wed 24 Jul - Wed 31 Jul|
|£24.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 9am)||Monday||Next Working Day||Tue 23 Jul|
|£29.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 9am)||Monday||This Saturday||Sat 27 Jul|
|Availability||Available to Order|
|Despatch||Priority 1-2 Days (2-3 if personalised) (Overnight Delivery Available)|
|Filling||Water / Gel|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Tariff Description||Rubber Hot Water Bottle - With Fabric Cover|