Collage Hot Water Bottle (Double-Sided Print)
Luxury Soft-Velvet Fabric Collage Hot Water Bottle Cover printed with your photos to the front and back of the cover and comes with a free rubber hot water bottle to keep you warm at night.
- Collage Photo Hot Water Bottle.
- Printed with your photos on both sides.
- Luxury soft-velvet fleece fabric.
- Free rubber hot water bottle.
- Personalised warming gift perfect for easing pains and keeping warm.
- UK Made.
- Trusted HappySnapGifts® brand.
Please refer to the manufacturer's instruction card that is attached to your product for your own safety. At the time of writing, the instructions supplied are as follows:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY AN ADULT)
FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY AND HOT WATER BOTTLE LIFE, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS BEFORE USE.
- This hot water bottle is manufactured to the specification os British Standard 1970:2012 from natural rubber.
- When filling this hot water bottle, do not use boiling water and fill to a maximum of two thirds capacity or less. Do not overfill as this may cause the bottle to burst.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage, finger tight should be adequate. Finally, make sure the funnel is empty.
- If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns.
- Under no circumstances should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
- Do not fill from water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle.
- Prevent the bottle from contact with hot surfaces.
- Prevent contact with oil and grease.
- Check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage prior to use.
- When not in use, drain completely and store with the stopper removed in a cool dry dark place. Prevent exposure to sunlight. Do not place anything on top of the bottle during storage.
- Always ensure the water bottle is not too hot before giving to a child.
- Always use under adult supervision.
- Carefully inspect the entire bottle and stopper before the first use and before each subsequant use. Disgard immediately if signs of water damage or defects are found.
- WARNING - HOT WATER BOTTLES CAN CAUSE BURNS. AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
Polyester Photo & Logo Printed Fabrics
When your product is printed you will see the image will be stunning, as good as the image you have sent us almost. The image will not run or fade over time as the print is infused (dyed) into the very fabric itself and will not damage the image when it gets wet or damp.
- 100% Polyester Fabric used for the Printed Fabric.
- CARELESSNESS CAUSES FIRE.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
What is a "Sanger" Hot Water Bottle?
Sanger is a premium manufacturer of rubber hot water bottles and the bottles meet the TUV, BS 1970:2012 and EN71 requirements. When you receive your Sanger hot water bottle you will know the difference in just how luxurious and 'thick' the rubber feels. This is the premium brand we prefer if you are buying a hot water bottle when you have a choice of brand.
What is a "Generic" Hot Water Bottle?
Targeted to give you a value product but one that still is safe and meets the required testing standards, our generic brand bottles will be available from a variety of manufacturing sources and are available from mixed colours of stock available at the time. If you prefer to know which colour your are getting with your bottle, choose one where we present a colour option at checkout.
Can I personalise the hot water bottle covers with a name?
Yes. Our hot water bottle covers can be personalised if the Personalise this Product button is shown as a selection.
What size are these covers?
Size information is supplied in the Product Information and where appropriate, we may also offer Size Options to choose from. Where no size option is shown, the covers are a generic 2 litre size appropriate for our own supplied (and possibly other) rubber hot water bottles.
What age do you suggest these covers may be suitable for?
The covers are suitable for all ages however please refer to the Instructions details we supply if you are purchasing a rubber hot water bottle to match these covers for special safety information on users of different ages.
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£4.99||2nd Class (Tracked)||0-3 Days||2-3 Days||Mon 11 Dec - Fri 15 Dec|
|£7.99||1st Class (Tracked)||0-3 Days||1-2 Days||Fri 8 Dec - Thu 14 Dec|
|£13.12||DHL Courier (Economy M-F Pre 6pm)||0-3 Days||2-3 Days||Mon 11 Dec - Fri 15 Dec|
|£14.99||Royal Mail Special Delivery (Overnight Mon-Sat Pre 1pm)||Today||Next Day (Mon-Sat)||Fri 8 Dec|
|Despatch||0-3 Days (to Personalise) or Upgrade at Checkout for Overnight Delivery|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Tariff Description||Plastics and articles thereof; rubber and articles thereof|
|Product Weight||425 g|
|Product Dimensions||32 x 19.5 x 4cm|
|Size & Colour||2 Litre (Stock Available Colour)|
|Photo Print Choice||Photos to Front & Back|
|Product Type||Hot Water Bottles|
Personalised Gifts > Photo Gifts
Hot Water Bottle Covers
Personalise Hot Water Bottles
Photo Hot Water Bottle Covers
Photos & Artwork
Have your photos ready as they need to be uploaded before you pay for your order.
Loading photos on HappySnapGifts®
- Select your Products & Add to Cart.
- You will be presented with a screen to upload the correct number of photos for each item in the cart OR Continue Shopping to add other products.
- "Personalise Here" for the 1st product & upload photos.
- TOP TIP Drag your photos into the order you want them to appear on the product.
- Add any Personalised Text.
- "Save and Continue".
- Personalise other items in the cart and "Complete Order"
Can I pay now and upload later?
No. Our system is set to be fail-safe and ensure you can only order if you have completed all the photo uploading to complete your product.
Can I place the photo's in a certain order?
Yes. You will be presented with a "mock-up" of your product which will have the corresponding numbers of where the photos will be placed. If your item has say 6 photo's to upload then upload them all, then if needed, drag them into a different order to correspond with the mini-mock-up image presented. Only click to submit and pay when you are ready as we will use these images in the right order for your order.
Can I see a preview of my product?
Not yet. We ask you to upload the photos and drag them into the right order on the system to match the mock-up you will see. At a later date, very soon we hope, you will be able to click and upload in the right position and see a preview at the same time as you build the product ready to order. This will be ready as we say as soon as we can so our best advice is to take care and re-order your product photo's before confirming your order. It's really very easy - give it a go and you will see.
Replication of your photo is to the best standard possible though we do not edit or alter image quality before we print. Send us the very best "in-focus" and well-lit image and to the largest size possible and you will be amazed at the incredible detail. Send us fuzzy, old or out-of-focus images and these will be replicated in detail without editing so you will get a product as good as the images you send. Most new mobile phones produce great quality images though where we usually have problems is where we receive a scan of a very old photo or a pixellated image that was so small when it was taken (perhaps on early 1990's style phones) that we have to enlarge to fit onto a relatively large product.
Luxury Photo Fabric
We use a luxury photo fabric for our photo-printed fabric products. The print method we use is the latest state-of-the-art dye-sublimation process and the inks we use will not run; the image is actually dyed into the fabric itself.
Can Photos be printed on both sides of this product?
This product has the option of having your photos printed to both sides of the product and you will be presented with the photo upload options when placing the order. You will also be able to tell us which photo is to be placed on which of the sides using the upload template.