Wheat Bags Neck and Shoulder Pain Heat Pack with Designer Print
Wheat Bags Winter Design Neck and Shoulder Microwave Heat Pack with Free Personalisation for pain relief and winter warmth; made to approved safety standards here in the UK.
- UK Made heat pack.
- For neck pain and shoulder pain relief.
- Exclusive Winter Designs.
- Heat in the microwave.
- U-shape for maximum coverage.
- Can be personalised with text.
- Optional lavender.
- BS8433 regulation compliant.
- Trusted WheatyBags® brand.
The Christmas Design Personalised Neck and Shoulder Microwave Heat Pack is manufactured to order in our UK factory and can help to provide pain relief for those who suffer from pain or even chronic injury. One of our most popular heat packs, the WheatyBags® Neck and Shoulder is a wonderful non-invasive aid that has been specially designed to provide maximum coverage over the affected shoulder area.
Each microwave heat pack is filled with a generous amount of cleaned, CE-approved and locally sourced natural wheat. Wheat is a superb filling for hot bags as it contains an inherent moisture which is fantastic for heat retention.
This microwave heat pack has undergone rigorous testing to ensure its safety and is British Safety Standards compliant (BS8433). Included within this product are a full set of instructions that cater for different microwaves and their respective power ratings.
MAXIMUM MICROWAVE HEATING TIMES FOR THIS PRODUCT:
600w - 750w RATING - 3 MINUTES
800w - 1000w RATING - 2.5 MINUTES
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: Please take care heating this wheat filled product and be careful not to burn the contents inside. If you smell a burnt smell, the heat pack is best thrown away and a new one purchased.
- Remove all tags and ensure the product is clean and dry before use.
- Use the maximum heating guide (below) to determine the correct heating times.
- Ensure all grilling / browning facilities are turned off and do not place near a direct heat source.
- When first heated, the product will feel damp though this is quite normal and will stop after a few uses.
- After this time we recommend placing a small cup of water in the microwave when heating.
In order to comply with BS8433:2004 we are obliged to tell you of the following.
- WARNING - THIS PRODUCT CAN CAUSE BURNS.
- AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
- TAKE CARE WHEN REMOVING FROM THE MICROWAVE OVEN.
- DO NOT INGEST CONTENTS.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT.
- FOR MICROWAVE USE ONLY.
- HEATED PRODUCTS SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN TO CHILDREN.
MAXIMUM HEATING (AND CHILLING) TIMES FOR THE PRODUCT ARE ATTACHED TO THE PRODUCT BY SEWN-ON LABEL AND CARD SWING TAG WHICH SHOULD BE RETAINED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- ONLY REHEAT FROM ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- DO NOT FOLD ITEM IN HALF TO HEAT.
- HEAT WITHOUT REMOVABLE COVERS IF SUPPLIED WITH THIS ITEM.
- SURFACE CLEAN WITH A DAMP CLOTH.
- Do not wash the heat pack with the wheat inside.
- Only clean this part with a damp cloth.
- Optional removable covers if available for this product can be removed and cleaned in accordance with the washing instructions label on the cover.
- Asthma Sufferers should be aware this product contains wheatgerm.
- In the event of overheating, let the item stand in a safe place and do not touch until cooled.
- Dispose of in the normal household waste if worn or damaged.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Ensure that the microwave turntable can rotate freely.
Cleaning with removable cover option (where appropriate):
- Remove the Inner Product from the outer fabric cover.
- Do not wash or get the Inner Product contents wet.
- Warm hand or delicate machine wash max. 40 degrees.
- Wash with like colours or seperately by hand in warm water.
- For best results, lay flat on a suitable surface to air-dry.
Cleaning without removable cover option:
- Use a damp cloth or sponge to hand clean the Outer Product Fabric.
- Do not get the inner contents wet.
- Air dry before using the product.
Are these products a medical product?
No. Clear Prospects Ltd manufactures WheatyBags® microwave heat packs which have been tested to safety standard BS8433:2004. We are not Doctors and our products are not medical products (our heat packs are simple microwave heat packs that provide warmth and comfort). If you are unsure about their use, we recommend you consult your doctor before using heat packs in general.
How long should the heat pack be put into the microwave or chill in the freezer?
Please read the “Instructions” shown on our web site in each Product as the heating and cooling instructions vary by product. All our heat packs have been safety tested and come with instructions labels sewn into the product itself and on a card attachment to be retained for safe reference.
Is it normal that my heat pack feels damp when microwaving?
Yes. When you first microwave the heat pack the contents inside will feel damp. This will subside after a few heating cycles and is quite normal especially if you have selected the (polyester) fleece fabric covers. Cotton is much more absorbant and breathable and will lessen theinitial damp effect. Do not overheat the wheat bag to attempt to dry it out.
What happens if I microwave the heat pack for too long or it burns?
Please be very careful not to overheat the heat pack. If overheated they can catch fire which is very dangerous. Overheating can be caused by food or contamination from your microwave so it is important that the microwave is clean before you heat the product.
If overheating occurs, remove from the microwave and put in a safe place while it cools (perhaps outside). Do not use again until the product has returned to room temperature. If it is giving off a 'burnt' smell or has small burn marks on the fabric, you have overheated the product and it must be disposed of being careful that the product is not actually burning. A replacement product would then have to be purchased.
Can I wash my Heat Pack?
Do not place the full heat pack in the washing machine or get the contents wet as it can damage the product. It is advised that you surface clean with a damp cloth or sponge to clean the product. If the product becomes wet then it needs to be dried out before the wheat inside germinates and we suggest placing the product in a warm room to dry at room temperature. If the wheat inside does germinate then we do not recommend that you use the wheat bag.
Can I purchase removable covers that can be washed for my heat pack?
On most of our products you will see the option to purchase a removeable cover for cleaning. If this is shown as an option then this cover is removable from the main heat pack and can be washed with like colours in the washing machine or by hand at a low temperature of 30 to 40 degrees.
Is it possible to warm the heat pack other than the microwave?
No. Our heat packs are safety tested to be exclusively heated in a microwave.
How do I fit a larger heat pack in my small microwave?
Some of our products are larger when flat than the size of smaller microwaves. It is ok to “loosley scrunch up" the heat pack lightly to fit into the microwave but is important not to fold the pack in half tightly as this can create hot spots when heating.
Are these heat packs suitable for young children?
No. We do not recommend that heat packs are given the very young children under the age of 3 years old. Adult supervision should always be provided and should only be heated by an adult with great care.
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£3.95||Royal Mail - 2nd Class||1-3 Days||2-4 Days||Wed 26 Feb - Tue 3 Mar|
|£5.95||Royal Mail - 1st Class||1-3 Days||1-3 Days||Tue 25 Feb - Mon 2 Mar|
|£6.05||Royal Mail - 2nd Class||1-3 Days||2-3 Days||Wed 26 Feb - Mon 2 Mar|
|£10.46||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||1-3 Days||2-3 Days||Wed 26 Feb - Mon 2 Mar|
|£12.95||Courier - Overnight (M-F Pre 6pm)||1-3 Days||1-2 Days||Tue 25 Feb - Fri 28 Feb|
|£17.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 1pm)||Monday||Next Saturday||Sat 29 Feb|
|£19.96||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 1pm)||Monday||Next Working Day||Tue 25 Feb|
|£27.95||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||1-3 Days||2-4 Days||Wed 26 Feb - Tue 3 Mar|
|£29.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 9am)||Monday||Next Working Day||Tue 25 Feb|
|£34.96||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 9am)||Monday||Next Saturday||Sat 29 Feb|
|Availability||Available to Order|
|Despatch||1-3 Days (to Personalise) or Upgrade at Checkout for Overnight Delivery|
|Filling||Wheat, Optional Lavender|
|Approximate Dimensions||27cm x 37cm x 2cm|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Tariff Description||Heat Pack - Wheat Filled with Fabric Cover|