Wheat Bags Bottle Shaped Heat Pack (Hospital Style + 2 free Removable Covers)
A Classic Bottle Shaped Wheat Bag with disposable removable covers and ready for warming in the microwave in our value low cost range of heat packs.
- UK Made Heat Pack.
- Supplied with 2 removable covers.
- Full instructions provided.
- Warm in the microwave.
- Trusted WheatyBags® brand.
MAXIMUM MICROWAVE HEATING TIMES FOR THIS PRODUCT:
600w - 750w RATING - 2.5 MINUTES
800w - 1000w RATING - 2 MINUTES
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: Please take care heating this wheat filled product and be careful not to burn the contents inside. If you smell a burnt smell, the heat pack is best thrown away and a new one purchased.
- Remove all tags and ensure the product is clean and dry before use.
- Use the maximum heating guide (below) to determine the correct heating times.
- Ensure all grilling / browning facilities are turned off and do not place near a direct heat source.
- When first heated, the product will feel damp though this is quite normal and will stop after a few uses.
- After this time we recommend placing a small cup of water in the microwave when heating.
In order to comply with BS8433:2004 we are obliged to tell you of the following.
- WARNING - THIS PRODUCT CAN CAUSE BURNS.
- AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
- TAKE CARE WHEN REMOVING FROM THE MICROWAVE OVEN.
- DO NOT INGEST CONTENTS.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT.
- FOR MICROWAVE USE ONLY.
- HEATED PRODUCTS SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN TO CHILDREN.
MAXIMUM HEATING (AND CHILLING) TIMES FOR THE PRODUCT ARE ATTACHED TO THE PRODUCT BY SEWN-ON LABEL AND CARD SWING TAG WHICH SHOULD BE RETAINED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- ONLY REHEAT FROM ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- DO NOT FOLD ITEM IN HALF TO HEAT.
- HEAT WITHOUT REMOVABLE COVERS IF SUPPLIED WITH THIS ITEM.
- SURFACE CLEAN WITH A DAMP CLOTH.
- Do not wash the heat pack with the wheat inside.
- Only clean this part with a damp cloth.
- Optional removable covers if available for this product can be removed and cleaned in accordance with the washing instructions label on the cover.
- Asthma Sufferers should be aware this product contains wheatgerm.
- In the event of overheating, let the item stand in a safe place and do not touch until cooled.
- Dispose of in the normal household waste if worn or damaged.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Ensure that the microwave turntable can rotate freely.
If you purchase this Product with the option for "Removable Cover" for cleaning, the outer removable cover will be supplied in the fabric and colour of your choice. The inner pack will be manufactured from a fabric and colour of our choice depending on supplies available at the time of manufacture (usually our natural value cotton fabric depending on the product).
Cleaning with removable cover option (where appropriate):
- Remove the Inner Product from the outer fabric cover.
- Do not wash or get the Inner Product contents wet.
- Warm hand or delicate machine wash max. 40 degrees.
- Wash with like colours or seperately by hand in warm water.
- For best results, lay flat on a suitable surface to air-dry.
Cleaning without removable cover option:
- Use a damp cloth or sponge to hand clean the Outer Product Fabric.
- Do not get the inner contents wet.
- Air dry before using the product.
Are these products a medical product?
No. Clear Prospects Ltd manufactures WheatyBags® microwave heat packs which have been tested to safety standard BS8433:2004. We are not Doctors and our products are not medical products (our heat packs are simple microwave heat packs that provide warmth and comfort). If you are unsure about their use, we recommend you consult your doctor before using heat packs in general.
How do the Hospital Heat Packs differ to the main WheatyBags®?
These products have a natural cotton inner heat pack manufactured from our value cotton range and are supplied with 2 disposable covers to help keep the pack clean.
The removable covers are made from white non-woven (man-mad) fabric with the intention that these covers are disposable and can be thrown away if they become dirty.
Each pack contains 1 inner heat pack and 2 disposable covers.
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£3.95||Royal Mail - 2nd Class||3-4 Days||2-4 Days||Thu 24 Jan - Tue 29 Jan|
|£7.19||Royal Mail - 1st Class||3-4 Days||1-3 Days||Wed 23 Jan - Mon 28 Jan|
|£10.43||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||3-4 Days||2-3 Days||Thu 24 Jan - Mon 28 Jan|
|£12.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 1pm)||Monday||Next Working Day||Mon 21 Jan|
|£13.43||Courier - Overnight (M-F Pre 6pm)||3-4 Days||1-2 Days||Wed 23 Jan - Fri 25 Jan|
|£14.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 1pm)||Monday||This Saturday||Sat 19 Jan|
|£24.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 9am)||Monday||Next Working Day||Mon 21 Jan|
|£29.95||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||3-4 Days||2-4 Days||Thu 24 Jan - Tue 29 Jan|
|£34.96||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 9am)||Monday||This Saturday||Sat 19 Jan|
|Availability||Available to Order|
|Despatch||Made to order (not personalised) 3-4 Working Day Despatch|
|Approximate Dimensions||36cm x 24cm x 2.5cm|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|