Personalised Hot Water Bottle Cover (with Free 2 Litre Bottle)
Personalised Hot Water Bottle Cover featuring your personalisation on a British-made premium fleece cover. Free 2L or 750ml rubber bottle included.
- UK-made soft fleece fabric cover.
- Personalised gift featuring your text.
- Natural rubber bottle is BSS compliant. [BS1970]
- Great gift idea for him or for her.
- 2L size: 35cm x 22cm x 2cm.
- Trusted WheatyBags® brand.
Snuggly and warm Personalised Hot Water Bottle Cover made in the UK from a luxury fleece fabric and designed to keep you warm during cold weather. These bottles can be used to pinpoint parts of the body that require targeted pain relief.
Each cover is personalised with a name or special message heat pressed directly onto the fabric. We even offer a variety of different text colours, allowing you to mix and match and make something truly special and unique. Our soft fleece fabric Hot Water Bottle sleeves are designed to a standard 2-litre size.
We also offer a 2-Litre Rubber Hot Water Bottle absolutely free, but in case you don't want one, you can opt out before adding the item to your basket. Please be extremely careful when filling the bottle and to only fill in accordance with the instructions provided. The colour of your natural rubber bottle will be chosen at random, subject to current stock availability.
Please refer to the manufacturers instruction card that is attached to your product for your own safety. At the time of writing, the instructions supplied are as follows:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY AN ADULT)
FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY AND HOT WATER BOTTLE LIFE, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS BEFORE USE.
- This hot water bottle is manufactured to the specification os British Standard 1970:2012 from natural rubber.
- When filling this hot water bottle, do not use boiling water and fill to a maximum of two thirds capacity or less. Do not overfill as this may cause the bottle to burst.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage, finger tight should be adequate. Finally, make sure the funnel is empty.
- If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns.
- Under no circumstances should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
- Do not fill from water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle.
- Prevent the bottle from contact with hot surfaces.
- Prevent contact with oil and grease.
- Check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage prior to use.
- When not in use, drain completely and store with the stopper removed in a cool dry dark place. Prevent exposure to sunlight. Do not place anything on top of the bottle during storage.
- Always ensure the water bottle is not too hot before giving to a child.
- Always use under adult supervision.
- Carefully inspect the entire bottle and stopper before the first use and before each subsequant use. Disgard immediately if signs of water damage or defects are found.
- WARNING - HOT WATER BOTTLES CAN CAUSE BURNS. AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
Cleaning with removable cover option (where appropriate):
- Remove the Inner Product from the outer fabric cover.
- Do not wash or get the Inner Product contents wet.
- Warm hand or delicate machine wash max. 40 degrees.
- Wash with like colours or seperately by hand in warm water.
- For best results, lay flat on a suitable surface to air-dry.
Cleaning without removable cover option:
- Use a damp cloth or sponge to hand clean the Outer Product Fabric.
- Do not get the inner contents wet.
- Air dry before using the product.
Can my message be printed onto the Rubber Hot Water Bottle?
No. Your text is pressed onto the fleece fabric cover.
Is the fleece sleeve available on its own? I already have a bottle.
Yes. Our free hot water bottle is entirely optional and you can opt out if you don't want one.
Is the personalisation on this cover permanent?
Yes. The text won't peel or wash off as it's heat pressed directly onto the fabric.
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£3.95||Royal Mail - 2nd Class||3-5 Days||2-4 Days||Thu 24 Jan - Wed 30 Jan|
|£7.15||Royal Mail - 1st Class||3-5 Days||1-3 Days||Wed 23 Jan - Tue 29 Jan|
|£10.42||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||3-5 Days||2-3 Days||Thu 24 Jan - Tue 29 Jan|
|£12.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 1pm)||Monday||Next Working Day||Mon 21 Jan|
|£13.42||Courier - Overnight (M-F Pre 6pm)||3-5 Days||1-2 Days||Wed 23 Jan - Mon 28 Jan|
|£14.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 1pm)||Monday||This Saturday||Sat 19 Jan|
|£24.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 9am)||Monday||Next Working Day||Mon 21 Jan|
|£29.95||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||3-5 Days||2-4 Days||Thu 24 Jan - Wed 30 Jan|
|£34.96||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 9am)||Monday||This Saturday||Sat 19 Jan|
|Despatch||Made to order (personalised) 3-5 Working Day Despatch|
|Filling||Water / Gel|
|Approximate Dimensions||34cm x 22.5cm x 2cm|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|