Hot Water Bottle (Natural Rubber)
Rubber Hot Water Bottle Safety approved in 2 size options from a range of mixed colours.
- Safety approved 2 litre or 750ml size rubber Hot Water Bottle.
- Mixed colours only.
- UK stock available.
- BS1970 2012 Safety Tested.
Our hot water bottle is a quality rubber bottle that is safety tested and approved and comes with safety and filling information.
We stock a variety of mixed colours though can only supply you from stock available at the time of your order and cannot offer you a choice of colour within the order. If colour is important to you, please feel free to call us and ask what colours we have available at the time.
Mixed colours usually include cream, green, blue, yellow and a variety of others.
Please refer to the manufacturers instruction card that is attached to your product for your own safety. At the time of writing, the instructions supplied are as follows:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY AN ADULT)
FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY AND HOT WATER BOTTLE LIFE, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS BEFORE USE.
- This hot water bottle is manufactured to the specification os British Standard 1970:2012 from natural rubber.
- When filling this hot water bottle, do not use boiling water and fill to a maximum of two thirds capacity or less. Do not overfill as this may cause the bottle to burst.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage, finger tight should be adequate. Finally, make sure the funnel is empty.
- If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns.
- Under no circumstances should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
- Do not fill from water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle.
- Prevent the bottle from contact with hot surfaces.
- Prevent contact with oil and grease.
- Check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage prior to use.
- When not in use, drain completely and store with the stopper removed in a cool dry dark place. Prevent exposure to sunlight. Do not place anything on top of the bottle during storage.
- Always ensure the water bottle is not too hot before giving to a child.
- Always use under adult supervision.
- Carefully inspect the entire bottle and stopper before the first use and before each subsequant use. Disgard immediately if signs of water damage or defects are found.
- WARNING - HOT WATER BOTTLES CAN CAUSE BURNS. AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
DO NOT HEAT THIS PRODUCT IN THE MICROWAVE.
This product is NOT intended to be heated in the microwave.
Please refer to the instructions that may be attached to the product at manufacture (if applicable) for further information.
Can I choose the colour of my hot water bottle ?
No. Our rubber hot water bottles are supplied from the factory in mixed colours and cannot be selected though usually we will try to best match to the colour of your outer cover if appropriate.
Does this rubber hot water bottle come with a cover ?
No. We manufacture a good selection of hot water bottle covers though and offer these within our web site as a different product to purchase.
Can I personalise the hot water bottle ?
No. Rubber Hot Water Bottles cannot be personalised though we do offer a number of personalised covers within our site.
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£2.95||Royal Mail - 2nd Class||1-2 Days||2-4 Days||Wed 24 Jul - Mon 29 Jul|
|£4.96||Royal Mail - 1st Class||1-2 Days||1-3 Days||Tue 23 Jul - Fri 26 Jul|
|£10.07||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||1-2 Days||2-3 Days||Wed 24 Jul - Fri 26 Jul|
|£12.95||Courier - Overnight (M-F Pre 6pm)||1-2 Days||1-2 Days||Tue 23 Jul - Thu 25 Jul|
|£12.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 1pm)||Monday||Next Working Day||Tue 23 Jul|
|£14.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 1pm)||Monday||This Saturday||Sat 27 Jul|
|£24.95||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||1-2 Days||2-4 Days||Wed 24 Jul - Mon 29 Jul|
|£24.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 9am)||Monday||Next Working Day||Tue 23 Jul|
|£29.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 9am)||Monday||This Saturday||Sat 27 Jul|
|Availability||Available to Order|
|Despatch||Priority 1-2 Days (Overnight Delivery Available)|
|Filling||Water / Gel|
|Approximate Dimensions||0cm x 0cm x 0cm|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Tariff Description||Rubber Hot Water Bottle - No Cover|